Friday, February 15, 2013

2 Ingredient, Guilt-Free Cookies


**UPDATE** I've moved to ladybugsandlattes.com
You can find this post and more here

Ohmygosh!! I found this recipe for 2 ingredient cookies and had to try them. These cookies are so good and only need 2-5 ingredients. They remind me a lot of chocolate chip banana bread, so if you like that (or love it, like me), you will love love LOVE these cookies. (On the other hand, if you're a 'nana-hater like my mom, you absolutely will not like these.)

Required Ingredients:
2 large bananas
1 cup quick oats

Mix these two ingredients together. We used a fork to get the bananas really mashed up. This will take some elbow grease and a few minutes of really good mashing.

Mix in your choice of extras...but I highly recommend:
cinnamon
chocolate chips
walnuts

Plop spoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet. I used my fingers to help the cookie dough form into blobs.
Very delicious blobs.

Cook at 350* for 10-15 minutes. Mine came out perfectly at 12 minutes.

These are best served warm.

But what is the absolute best part?? Even if you eat the entire batch, you only ate 2 bananas, a cup of oats, and a handful of whatever other ingredients you put in. Guilt free.

No comments:

Post a Comment