Thursday, October 25, 2012

Halloween Witch Sign for the Door

**UPDATE**
I've moved to ladybugsandlattes.com
You can find this post and more here
***

This is the first Halloween that my little girl will be able to walk up to people's doors. I still get to eat most of her candy, but she will be more excited about Trick-or-Treating than she was last year.

So the hubby and I both want to take her Trick-or-Treating.

But who will guard the door and hand out candy?

The witch.


Yes, I know we will likely have some hooligans come and take all of the candy and/or homemade Halloween-colored playdough that I leave out in a shallow bowl. (What's that? I already scarfed down 1/2 of the bag of Snickers?)

I'm excited to be able to walk my little chocolate chip cookie door to door to get her (me) some candy...so hopefully the witch can handle any shenanigans at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment