Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Purse Organization on a Budget


**UPDATE**
I've moved to ladybugsandlattes.com
You can find this post and more here
***
I don't know about you, but my purses were toppling off of the top shelf of my bedroom closet. There was no rhyme or reason to their positioning, and for the most part, they were just thrown in there as I quickly changed purses out.

I didn't even know what my collection looked like anymore.

Then I cleaned out my closet and donated a few old purses (and kept a few others for when Cady wants to do "pretend play" - can I get a holla for cheap toys, people?!).

I tried to reorganize the remaining purses, but it looked exactly the same as the mess I started with.

Solution: Hang them in the coat closet.

Inexpensive Solution: Hang them in the coat closet with shower curtain rings. You don't need to pay for fancy, expensive organizational tools...just be creative (or copy other creative people). I found this package of brand new shower curtain rings at the Goodwill store.


After 10% off and adding tax, my simple purse organization system only cost me $.96! Less than a dollar...and now I can find every single one of my purses.

If only I found money in each of those purses.

No comments:

Post a Comment